Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung serif legs failure

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 09:26 PM)
Charles77
First Poster
Options

I own a Samsung Serif 43 inch that I bought in 2020. "Samsung The SerifQE43LS01RAUX 43" 4K QLED TV - White"

I love this TV and I bought it because it looks unique and especially so on its legs. Last week one of the legs collapsed at the insert to the frame at the bottom...and this caused the other one to also be damaged where it enters the frame at the bottom. So I need two legs. As the TV fell over my 1st concern was that the TV was damaged. It's fine. However, I've found it impossible so far to buy any replacement legs. This renders the tv useless without me buying a separate TV stand. The problem is that it can't be mounted on a wall and hence any TV stand with VESA doesn't work. Come on Samsung-this is ridiculous. Surely you can sort this out and send me some legs for a 700 pound TV? Anyone have any advice or want to sell me their legs that they don't use? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
TUZU
First Poster
Options

Those sites do not carry spares for the Serif. I have the same problem and need a fourth leg for the 65" Serif. Has anyone found a way to buy a spare leg or does Samsung make one ?

0 Likes