Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung registration rejecting TV S/N

(Topic created on: 15-11-2022 04:39 PM)
KEMtoo
First Poster
Options

I cannot register my TV on the Samsung website as it keeps rejecting the serial number as “invalid”. The number is correct, I checked it several times and I am not mixing up letter O when it requires the number zero. I still have the carton and have triple-checked the S/N on that against the TV plate. Now what?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @KEMtoo  From previous customer issues there are a few solutions you could try. for the Samsung website.  Sometimes once you enter the model number a drop down list appears and you need to select it via that method.  If that is not the case try missing out the last character and see if it is accepted.

However if you have a recent model you should be able to register it via the TV via the Samsung Account,the model number should appears  automatically. Information here,whilst Ireland link assume also applies in UK.  https://www.samsung.com/ie/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-register-your-samsung-tv/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes