Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung refuse to deliver items to Northern Ireland with no explanation

(Topic created on: 12-01-2021 03:05 PM)
Connors1
First Poster
Options

Samsung refuse to deliver items to Northern Ireland, cancel your order and commence refund process (still awaited) without any engagement from the customer, regardless of whether the customer wants a refund. Best part is Samsung can't tell you why. Spoke to multiple different teams, chat etc and no one can provide an answer... oh wait apparently the logistic team may be able to bu they are only contactable via internal e-mail... nope you can't contact them yourself and the internal teams can't phone them. Only indication I have is from a text message saying it is due to Brexit... nothing on website to state they don't deliver to Northern Ireland (actually states that they do!) and there is no reason why the shouldn't i.e. there are no additional charges to them i.e. tariffs etc... it's part of the UK!  So basically if you live in Northern Ireland and want to buy from Samsung UK ..... good luck... or rather don't bother!

3 REPLIES 3
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
F..G BREXIT!
mccarthy1886
First Poster
Options

exact same exp. their customer service is a disgrace.

Members_Db4jMwk
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, after numerous attempts by myself to figure out what was happening with my order, I was instructed that they had started a refund process and told me to order through the ireland website. I tried this but guess what, they don't deliver to northern ireland. You would think that a company the size of samsung, whose name is synonymous with excellence, would be on top of this whole brexit thing and could at least give you correct information. I'm very disappointed to say the least. Samsung did give me a £50 gift voucher to use as an apology which was nice, but guess what, I can't use it as I can't get anything delivered to northern ireland. 

0 Likes