Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung QN95B “85” remote won’t charge

(Topic created on: 10-03-2024 06:45 PM)
Notacos4u
First Poster
Options

I have a 2022 Samsung QN95B tv and once again my remote won’t work and won’t charge. All that happens even when I plug it in to charge it is the red light blinks fast. This is extremely frustrating as this could potentially be the 2nd remote that has gone bad since December 2022. This is not what I expect from a TV this expensive.

Anyone with any ideas on what could be the issue and how do I get it fixed or working?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
I mean yes expensive TV sadly not expensive remote as it supplied with a lot of models. If ita it second how did you get it? Buy from an third party? Could of just been unlucky with the replacement. I've had 5 or 6 solar now from the first gen and newer no issues.
0 Likes
Notacos4u
First Poster
Options

Got it right from Samsung under warranty in June. Talked with Samsung and was told pretty much pound sand, we appreciate that you have 2 of our newest phones, the tv, the $1600 sound bar and 2 other of our tv’s, but go buy your own, here’s the website you can call and order your own.

0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
I mean there about £20 amazon, I've never understood people who just because they've bought more than someone else they deserve more treatment? I do my big shop at Tesco for 10 years I don't expect a red carpet. Your also choosing to complain about 1 item when you've got more with hopefully no issues (but I imagine you say you will)
0 Likes