Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung qn90b 65inch

(Topic created on: 28-01-2023 03:37 PM)
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Hey what's everyone's experience with the Samsung qn90b tv? I ordered one back in November 25th received the tv on the 8th of December had it literally 14 days to them noticed out had 5 or 6 dead pixels. So contacted samsung who said I'd get an exchange. Agreed but by hell what an experience that was. Was told it would be 7 to 10 working days turn around. Got alot of hassle long story short only received my exchange tv yesterday. Unpacked it to set it up to find out this one is even worse than the last 3 dead pixels sounds cutting out,pictures coming and going. So sending this back just requested a refund as this is the second one with more faults. Not taking another risk with getting another. I. Gutted though as took me long enough to choose this tv. 

2 REPLIES 2
EYEamNOTalone
Journeyman
Options
I bought a 65" from them 2 years ago via a UK store "argos" and since they have issued various software updates for the tv, it constantly wants to search for bluetooth speakers to connect to and, now its started bringing up the tv station region confirmation dialogue... EVERY SINGLE TIME!!

samsung are falling away from their status of giving us fantastic products again, i can only hope that the s23 starts exploding for this company to get their ***** kicked into gear and sort this ***** show out before they lose all customers, AGAIN!
0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
This is dead pixels and the sound cutting off then the screen was glitching. This one is worse than the first one I had. Don't know if they're plagued with problems these models.