Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung QN90A - Xbox Series X random Black out

(Topic created on: 07-10-2021 02:41 PM)
Fletch78
Apprentice
Options

My Xbox series X randomly displays black screen for 1-3 seconds in game when setting to 120FPS, ive seen lots of post about this issue with Samsung TV's but not any with a fix. i have logged a call with Samsung but they just checked the software version and advised on using the correct port and cable, has anyone resolved this issue?

45 REPLIES 45
mike_griff
Journeyman
Options
So I have game mode on. I've plugged it in port 4. I've hard reset it, changed resolutions, and nothing has happened it's stayed the same. I still get a black screen when going into the same so it's just stuck unless I turn hdr of
0 Likes
mike_griff
Journeyman
Options
Did it work cause I'm having problems loading in with black screen and nothing is working
0 Likes
mike_griff
Journeyman
Options
It's happening with my ps5 aswell I have the Samsung qn90b
0 Likes
mike_griff
Journeyman
Options
So there isn't a fix my guy loading in always had 2 seconds black screen just tested my lg tv aswell and same problem the xbox dashboard is in sdr my game is in hdr same with ps5 and same with pc
0 Likes
KrayZ GG
First Poster
Options

Did this “fix” work for you? I’m using a 3090 strix and this is happening 

0 Likes
resolite
First Poster
Options

I have a qn95b tv and had the same issue with a Series S.  I changed the cable, fiddled around with a number of settings but since I turned off VRR it appears to have worked.   Strange as reading through the responses there is not a single solution that works for all but try this if still struggling.

0 Likes