Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung QLED QE49 TV Fault Bootloop Won't Start Cycles On Off

(Topic created on: 23-09-2021 09:26 AM)
Hil1
First Poster
Options

Hi All,

Fairly new TV, a couple of yrs old, won't start and is stuck in a bootloop, not even getting past the full Samsung chime. I've seen this across the net on older Samsung TVs but not on one as recent as this. No obvious problems inside, no capacitors showing problems. Issue still present with the IR remote reciever all disconnected. Power board and Motherboard visually look fine. Any ideas? Even if someone could point me to a tech link or debug manual. Would be appreciated. TV was not cheap and I would have expected it to have gone well past the 12 month warranty before giving such a potential write-off problem.

It's a QE49Q6FNAT

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Sam-fux
Student
Options

Hi, did you manage to sort this issue or just get a new TV? My QLED 55” started to do this. I’ve replaced power board with new one but still doing it. 
thanks 

0 Likes
Hil1
First Poster
Options

Hi. Yes we did get it fixed. We were fortunate to discover we had a longer warranty, so the TV was returned to Curry's (UK). From the subsequent report, it was an LCD panel fault (the biggest and most expensive part probably🙄). It was returned to us in working order. They did replace the LCD as it was not a brand new TV that came back. Check with where you purchased it, it may have a longer warranty than stated. Our initial call to Samsung stated it was out of warranty but Currys said different. Hope this helps a bit.

0 Likes