Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung qled frame backlight bleeding

(Topic created on: 19-10-2021 01:10 PM)
QLEDframe
Journeyman
Options

20210106_081851.jpg

I am facing issue with backlight bleed on my new samsung frame tv. Which is a month old only I have contacted service centre's they replaced the qled panel but issue still persist, and engineer has to say that panel works in this way only, what a shame to such big display company that simple issue cannot be fixed. Again contacted samsung service head of India its been two weeks no action taken , seems samsung don't care about customer any more

28 REPLIES 28
Kushagra Gupta
Student
Options

I could not do anything about, still trying to reach Samsung to replace it. 😞

0 Likes
uditb
First Poster
Options

Seems like I'm the newest victim of Samsung. I purchased it on 6th October (1 week old) and two technicians who have visited so far (after numerous calls to Customer Care) tried to convince me that it is not an issue at all. In fact, this is a feature of Samsung QLED TVs. So, basically, Samsung wishes to tell its customers that backlight bleeding issue in their high end QLED products is a feature. 

If I knew this is how blacks would appear on such a high quality 4k QLED panel, I'd happily go with lesser established brands like OnePlus, MI, TCL, etc and save half of the amount as well.

Pathetic experience from Samsung customer care and so called technical team. 

QLEDframe
Journeyman
Options

Hi mine is wal mounted if u getting this while on stand also wud request you to go for replacement

0 Likes
QLEDframe
Journeyman
Options

They dont hav solution for this. Or I think they dont don treat this as problem #samsung

0 Likes
roubre
First Poster
Options

I have a 1 week old 75 inch Frame TV and having the same issue. It’s been up for 3 days now. Followed all instructions for handling the TV. Very noticeable. Very disappointing. Samsung needs to offer a fix. 

7FC4A538-3688-49B9-BE6B-BF53E3CAE030.jpeg

9DDA4906-685A-45C9-8488-CEE2332C1340.jpeg

0 Likes
Robotomatronic
Journeyman
Options

Same issue here. Samsung says "its within normal parameters" which is absolute joke.

I actually had the screen replaced twice now for another issue and none of those had that issue, yet, Samsung refuses to admit theres anything wrong.

Definitely learned my lesson with this. DO NOT BUY A SAMSUNG TV.

PXL_20220106_185004607.jpgPXL_20220106_182032954.jpg

0 Likes
framedbyaustin
First Poster
Options

AB3062FA-AD33-42A8-8CBB-87990F20A99C.jpeg

This is still occurring on my brand new 2022 model.

0 Likes
Frame 75 2021
First Poster
Options

Hey, bought a 75 frame 2021 and have alot of clouding / bleedning and samsung would not help me. Support is saying its normal and can do nuttin.

This is a high-end product, sorry to say but this is a hustle. Will never support their bizznizz again.

Will probably sell this and buy a new one because its really annoying.tv.jpg

0 Likes
Boillatl
First Poster
Options

IMG_2379.jpeg

Same for me on the new 2022 model

Luke13
First Poster
Options

Got my 65" Samsung Frame 2022 last week. Same issue. It's fine during the day, but any dark scene it's painfully obvious. Replaced an 8 year old 1080p Vizio that had better backlight consistency. IMG_3162.jpegIMG_3198.jpeg

0 Likes