Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung qled frame backlight bleeding

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 05:52 PM)
QLEDframe
Journeyman
Options

20210106_081851.jpg

I am facing issue with backlight bleed on my new samsung frame tv. Which is a month old only I have contacted service centre's they replaced the qled panel but issue still persist, and engineer has to say that panel works in this way only, what a shame to such big display company that simple issue cannot be fixed. Again contacted samsung service head of India its been two weeks no action taken , seems samsung don't care about customer any more

28 REPLIES 28
Goutham
First Poster
Options

I am facing this issue as well, how long did they take to replace the panel, and were you allowed to keep the tv till the replacement had arrived?? 

Thanks 

0 Likes
look4vikas
First Poster
Options

I also recently bought the same TV and see the same problem. Do you have a latest update from Samsung?

0 Likes
Ruu
First Poster
Options

I am facing the same problem with Samsung Frame 2021. I think the panel in this new TV isn't that great for Indian versions

0 Likes
Kushagra Gupta
Student
Options

I am facing the same issue with The Frame 2021 QLED TV 😞 

E6087AB2-33CD-48D9-895F-9C587076AC0A.jpeg

QLEDframe
Journeyman
Options

Hi all yes it ha been solved now...panel was changed by Samsung wothin a week had to write to service head of samsung...

Still after replacement it was same..samsung couldn't find a fix...

However what i did is I lifted the panel away from wall by adding some gap between wall with the help of 2 screws provided in box...and that fixed my issue...frame word is just marketing stunt..it doesn't work as frame it work like normal led tv do no throw ur money for this model better go for lg or sony

QLEDframe
Journeyman
Options

yes it ha been solved now...panel was changed by Samsung wothin a week had to write to service head of samsung...

However what i did is I lifted the panel away from wall by adding some gap between wall with the help of 2 screws provided in box...and that fixed my issue...frame word is just marketing stunt..it doesn't work as frame it work like normal led tv do no throw ur money for this model better go for lg or sony

QLEDframe
Journeyman
Options

Agree with you

0 Likes
QLEDframe
Journeyman
Options

Sory for responding late

yes it ha been solved now...panel was changed by Samsung wothin a week had to write to service head of samsung...

0 Likes
WinguNotts
Journeyman
Options

Hi i have my tv on stand and have same issue like yours , can you show how you manage that ?1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

0 Likes