Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung qe65qn94a

(Topic created on: 26-06-2022 12:25 PM)
Members_KBAFukb
First Poster
Options

I just seen a tv online that I may be interested in. The model is in the title. I’ve researched that it has a PQI of 4600. Can someone please tell me if this is good? 
Also is the TV good in terms of features. I’m mainly looking for a stunning picture quality.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Members_KBAFukb  Whilst there is some debate around the measurements some companies use seems that the picture quality on this set would be pretty  impressive.  According to my determinations the highest PQI was  4700 in 2021  though may be higher values now.  See some information here https://simplyelectricals.co.uk/what-does-samsung-pqi-mean-2021/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AndrewL
Options

@Members_KBAFukb: I think you'll be impressed by the picture quality of the QN94A, with true 4K support and cinematic colour made from over a billion shades, made possible by Quantum Dot and Quantum Matrix technology. There are several picture modes to take advantage of, depending on what your watching, and these can be customised to your preference via Settings > Picture > Expert Settings. To get the most out of the set, you'll want to lean towards HD and 4K content, as SD channels may look a little grainy on such a large screen.