Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung QE55Q700T TV Losing picture although sound continues

(Topic created on: 12-09-2021 01:19 PM)
chas37
First Poster
Options

My TV is under 6 months old, but Richard Sounds, where it was brought are uninterested and are sending me to Samsung.

Problem is

Intermittently, there is a total loss of picture, although sound continues. This happens on different sources eg, on my virgin box, dvd recorder and Firestick. I have totally reset the system, checked and changed the hdmi cables. etc. I am appalled at the customer service at Richard Sounds who are very unsympathetic. They were quick enough to take my money, but are sluggish to try and get me a result on this fault.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
I would of thought richer sounds sorted the problem out as soon as possible, I mean that's why you buy from them, if the service is gone like that, then it's best to shop at Costco
0 Likes
Trish31
First Poster
Options
I'm having the exact same issue with the same model. Sometimes it will happen once or twice a day and others it will happen every few minutes! It's really annoying me now as makes using the TV almost impossible! 😒
0 Likes
chas37
First Poster
Options
When did you purchase and from which store
0 Likes
Trish31
First Poster
Options
I got mine from ao and it was purchases in November last year
0 Likes
chas37
First Poster
Options
Have you complained to ao
0 Likes
chas37
First Poster
Options
I have finally broken through. An engineer will be calling Thursday. Watch this space
0 Likes
chas37
First Poster
Options
An engineer has come to my house and replaced the screen which was faulty. Having this repair made involved several hours of e mails and letter writing. My suggestion to you having the same problem is to complain, complain and complain again
Go to the chief executive officer if necessaryof the store that sold you the item.
0 Likes
TommyC216
First Poster
Options
I had exactly the same issue, Samsung engineer said I needed a new panel, but then Samsung contacted me to say the TV was unrepairable and offered me a different model. However, the QN700 they replaced it with constantly flickers if I try to use above 1080i resolution with my Sky Q box. Samsung have been really poor to try to resolve, firstly blamed sky, then when I complained, promised an engineer call back the same day, but that was 6 days ago...
0 Likes
hemkit777
First Poster
Options

Hi Chas37, At what email address did you file complain ?? I am having issue to my 75inch QN700A TV. It suddenly stopped working and keep rebooting. Only sound and just a white screen 😞 remote not operate  either 

0 Likes