Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung QE43QN90A QLED TV - Aerial Connection Issues

(Topic created on: 21-04-2022 09:44 PM)
John Richards
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have just bought the Samsung QE43 QLED TV. I connected it to a standard aerial connection, and set it to auto-tune. The TV found all of the FreeView channels immediately. However, when I viewed the Freeview channels the picture was pixelated and kept pausing as though the signal was very poor. I therefore unplugged the TV, and plugged my old Panasonic Viera TV into the same aerial connection, and the Freeview channels on the Viera were perfect. I therefore know that there is no issue with the aerial or the aerial cable.

It is random as to which channels are affected. Some days the BBC channels will be perfect and other channels will be poor, and then a couple of days later BBC will not be working. 

I have seen other threads where users have struggled to locate the Freeview channels. This is slightly different to my issue, as I have managed to locate them, but the picture quality (pixelating and pausing) is appalling.

Any ideas what I can do to fix this issue. It seems a huge waste to have spent £800 on a TV that doesn't pick up FreeView consistently.

Thanks in advance, John Richards.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
alibee
First Poster
Options

I believe your TV does not have the Freeview Tuner, they stopped fitting it in nearly all their QLED TVs

0 Likes