Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung QE43Q60R Smart Banner

(Topic created on: 19-02-2020 03:40 PM)
Deneva48
Apprentice
Options

Purchased a Samsung QE4EQ60R really pleased with the picture, and TV in general. Only annoying thing is when you press home for smart TV services it brings up the apps on the bottom and above a selection of recommended films, is there any way i can remove the top section of recommended films, ive been into settings and locked some of the apps mentioned  Chillie, Rakuten, but the list still comes up, am i missing something here, i am not well up on the Samsung settings as for last 10 years we have had Pansonic TV's ...Any help appreciated

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Deneva48! Are you still having issues with this or you managed to sort it? 

0 Likes
Deneva48
Apprentice
Options

Hi..thanks for getting back to me, I didn’t sort it, but tweaked it in the settings and it doesn’t bother us so much now we are used to it. Biggest issue we are having is using BBC IPlayer, it works fine, but we are having to register every time we use it, it just won’t save the log in details, all the other apps we use like Netflix,ITV HUB  etc keep our login details. It just seems to lose them when we switch the TV off. I have checked to update tv software, but it says it’s up to date. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dennis Evanson

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Right, can you send a screenshot of the following page? Menu > Settings > Support > Contact Samsung. This will show the software version your TV is currently on. 

0 Likes
Deneva48
Apprentice
Options

F831791A-1073-4C16-805F-19D2CAC464D5.jpeg

This is the picture you asked for, as you see it is the latest software available.  Just to recap, the TV doesn’t keep the log in and password details for iPlayer, the other apps, Netflix, Amazon Prime etc all keep the details. Any help appreciated.

0 Likes
Narki_LSD
Student
Options

I had the same issue  with iplayer credentials on my UE43TU7100. I had to disable "Do not track" 

Broadcasting > Expert Settings > HbbTV Settings

Hope that helps. 

0 Likes