Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Q95T purple ghosting and scrolling lines

(Topic created on: 01-12-2020 06:43 AM)
katonaz77
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Do you see such a purple ghosting in game mode? Ill. such moving barely visible lines? If I turn on the Game motion plus, the lines disappear, but if I don't, the purple ghosting comes on.

This TV cost more than $ 3,000. Is this a factory defect now, or does someone else have one?

10 REPLIES 10
s4dbuttrue
Journeyman
Options

Hi.

Same issue here with Q950R. It looks terrible in Game Mode. Other Modes like Movie are fine but Input lag is too bad to play.

I noticed that local dimming does not work properly in game mode, so I think this is the problem. Please Samsung  fix this

0 Likes
daparky
Pathfinder
Options

Common issue, you're best reporting to Samsung support directly.

0 Likes
Mikeru
Explorer
Options

Same on Q70T. I bought different hdmi 2.1 cable, but it didn’t change anything. 

0 Likes
Mikeru
Explorer
Options

Anyway... I found that people had those problems even back in 2018... Soo they probably not going to magically fix this. It seems like that’s how Qleds works. 

0 Likes
Peto Pedro
Journeyman
Options

Had hisense and it was less.. 

0 Likes
katonaz77
Apprentice
Options

I got out. I sold the TV for half price 😞  I NEVER take a samsung product in a stinky life!

LG OLED I'm coming!

0 Likes
Peto Pedro
Journeyman
Options

My friend has oled and his screen burned.. of course  got it replaced but what he will do when warranty will expire?? don't know  todays tvs are not good ...

0 Likes
Mortalitas
Explorer
Options

Same on Q90T. Having no joy with Samsung acknowledging the issue. What a ***** company. 

0 Likes
Peto Pedro
Journeyman
Options

It seems that 4k tvs up to 2017 were brilliant.. That hisense 4k60 65" I could set everything myself turn hdr whenever I want.. Fine tune all settings and image was spot on

0 Likes