Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Q95T One Connect Box error

(Topic created on: 13-12-2021 07:41 AM)
eb8978
First Poster
Options

Hey guys. I'm having some bad issues with the connect box of my Samsung 75Q95T.

Anytime the TV hard reset (so when the QLED logo comes up), I'm having this error message popping up - it seems to indicate the issue is related to the connect box.

I found a way to bypass it by clicking on the Rakuten button on the remote (no other button seems to be working) and it seems to work fine. However I notice that sometime a lot of elements (such as brightness slider, local dimming setting) doesn't work or has no effect when being changed.

Does this means that the one connect box is faulty and needs replacing? Or maybe it's something like the fibre cable connecting the box to the screen?

I'm on the latest firmware (2101.2) and already tried to reset many times.

Anyone already experienced this, or have any clue what is going on?

IMG_20211212_190027.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

How to connect your One Connect box to your Samsung TV

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062213/
0 Likes
martin-bis
First Poster
Options

I am having the exact same problem! When pressing the "Rakuten TV" button the TV turns on as normal... So it can't be the cable or the tv, must be something with the connection box. Any ideas?

0 Likes
DeanHarley
First Poster
Options

Did anyone have any luck with this issue? I have just purchased a 65" QN800A Neo QLED 8K Smart TV and it’s doing the same thing. If I press Prime it bypasses the fault screen and works. I’ve tired both cables so it can’t be those. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Apollo8
Student
Options

Same issue here since day 1 with my QN700A. Looks like a lot of people having this problem. 
Sometimes it boots, sometimes error screen and freezes completely. 

This really not ok for such an expensive TV. 

Shaun69
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I’m having exactly the same problem which displays the error message above - has anybody had a fix for this issue ??😚

Apollo8
Student
Options

I had ruled out that the problem was with the cable or the box, as I have the small 55" variant with these accessories at home as well. So TV itself was clearly defective.

After tremendous insistence with the seller, I finally got my money back.

0 Likes