Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Q95T - No Signal on HDMI

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 06:11 PM)
Ryan989
Apprentice
Options

Installed my new Samsung Q95T on Wednesday and it's been fine since (not happy its not working after 2 days). Today around mid-day it seems that none of my HDMI input want to work on the OneConnect box. It's coming up with No Signal but my Sonos Beam is working fine.

HDMI 1 - Sky Q (No Signal)

HDMI 2 - Nintendo Switch (No Signal)

HDMI 3 - Sonos Beam (Works)

HDMI 4 - PS5 (No Signal)

I have switched around all the inputs and I still get No Signal on every single one of them except the Sonos Beam which picks up on HDMI 1, 2, 3 and 4 with no issues. I have crossed all the connections over and none of them pickup on any of the ports.

All of the other devices work when plugged into my old Sony TV. 

I have completed a factory re-set on the TV and it still displays as 'No Signal'. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Kable
Student
Options

My q95t just arrived today, all setup, hdmi displays no signal, tried all you tried  rang team knowhow as I brought it through currys, was sent to samsung who remote managed my tv their end, they brought up main menus that we can't access, restarted the tv, set TV up again from scratch  still not working, was told to ring currys with the identification code I was given but was thrown around for over 2 hours, tried to lie say their was technical difficulties after he disappeared for ages and pushed the is there anything else I can help you with  I asked to speak to manager, he said we dont have a manager or higher manager and completely cut me off, everytime I try team know how  I am sent back to samsung, everytime I try currys, I am sent to team knowhow  just round and round and round. Cant even play my xbox.

0 Likes
Ryan989
Apprentice
Options

I have now managed to get mine working, after a lot of effort on my end! Try this and let me know how you get on

1. Factory reset the TV
  2. Turn all power off at the socket
  3. Unplug everything including the one connect cable which sits behind the TV and everything connected to the One Connect box
  4. Move the OneConnect to a cooler room (allow it to cool down for 10 minutes)
  5. While OneConnect box is cooling down, check over the OneConnect cable - Run every part of it through your hands to confirm there is no damage to the cable. 
  6. Once checked and if there is no damage, connect the OneConnect cable to the TV and back into the OneConnect box
  7. Turn all power back on, leaving all HDMI cables out. Only plug these HDMI cables back in when the TV asks you.
  8. Do not restore the Samsung TV from any account, proceed without linking it to any account, add that in later if everything works.

Hopefully this fixes your's too. If not Samsung will have to get an engineer out to you, or return the TV for a replacement at Currys.

Kable
Student
Options

Glad to hear your tv is now fixed, everything you wrote down is what samsung went through with me, even remotely controlling my tv their end but could not fix issue, got given an identification code and was told to ring currys, rang them and after 2 hours and 4 people, bipin forced the convo to an end by disappearing for 30 minutes and returning with sorry for delay in response, were having technical issue (meaning he walked away from computer or just left me and few other customers on hold while chatting with his mates next to him) he last said, he was getting a replacement, then when he was back stated that I ring back in some time, i was like why, he said anything else I can do for you, i said yes replace my faulty product, then he said thankyou for contacting currys have a nice day and ended chat, I was livid, today, I spoke to morning staff and thankfully getting a replacement tomorrow (fingers crossed I wasnt lied to again) 

0 Likes