Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung q900t tv

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 02:33 PM)
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
Bought this tv and I am so disappointed judders and flickering  all the time for a flagship tv isn't good can anybody help with settings etc to stop this from juddering 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Toddy94: I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment. Is the issue occurring while watching specific content, such as sports, or is it occurring on all channels/contents. To troubleshoot the situation, please head to Settings > Picture > Expert Settings > Picture Clarity Settings. To turn this function on or off, press the Select button, and to set the detailed options, press the up directional button, and then select Picture Clarity Settings. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
Thank you for your response unfortunately I've been through all of these settings. It appears to be worse during fast movement football etc blurred feet and football. On normal channels hand movement or anything relatively fast appears juddery
0 Likes
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
Hi it on all content its a costly tv that had such poor screen build quality due to the same faulty to happen to both screens.
Seemingly it the reflectors separation internally and nothing in the settings can sort it.
I have always had samsung tv but this tv has been sole destroying I don't think I will be buy another sadly
0 Likes