Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Q80T and Sonos Arc

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 09:11 PM)
DBatch
First Poster
Options

Following this for comments.

I have an issue with my Samsung Q80T and Sonos Arc. The eArc connection works fine, I get Atmos etc and they recognise each other. However, since installing the Arc my tv now doesn’t receive the HDMI input from my Sky Q box when I turn on or switch to TV from music. The Samsung still recognised it as Sky but there’s no input coming from the Sky Q, I have to unplug the HDMI and plug it back in.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Andy3
Voyager
Options
This is a sky q issue not a sansung issue as sansung is still recognising it. Try on sky forum
0 Likes
DBatch
First Poster
Options

Hi Andy, thanks for the reply.

My mistake for saying it “recognised” it. I assume that the Sky icon on my tv’s source menu remains from the last time things were working.

Everything worked fine when I had the Sonos Playbar installed via optical cable before, so it’s definitely not a sky issue. The only thing that’s changed is that I’m now using the eArc connection for the Sonos Arc, so it has to be the tv that’s dropping the connection to sky?

0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
If TV is still seeing the sky q and its still on the TV as sky its being recinised. Revert back to how it was your aArc connection maybe faulty if it was working with tosh link
0 Likes