Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Q70T showing no content found on HDD

(Topic created on: 11-10-2022 11:04 PM)
Utku2
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I have had my Samsung Q70T TV. It has started coming up 'no content found'. It works on other TV's and is fine on my computer. It also powers up the hard drive and comes up with the option in the source menu. There are files in HDD. some files are opening. But some files no content found. Any help would be great

*i did electrical reset on the tv

*i did factory reset

*i did changing files name

*firmware version 2303 

Thanks 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Do you have another HDD/SSD/USB Device you can use? It could be that your current HDD isn't compatible with your TV?

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

0 Likes
Utku2
First Poster
Options

Thanks for answer

I bought new. Seagate Expansion 5TB EXfat

Some folders are working. Some folders are not working.

0 Likes
danzig
First Poster
Options

Hello everyone,

I have noticed recently i started facing the same issue as you guys.
I have a WD external hard drive 6TB and i have another 2TB external hard drive Toshiba.
I transferred some movies from Toshiba to WD and just noticed recently, like a week ago that some of the files are not visible and shows - no content found. I bought the WD in July and  i had no issues playing movies until recently  - about a week or max 10 days ago. Some movies i used to play before from the WD hard drive, now i am not able to see them - the file is not visible.
I thought might be because of the video codec AVCbut is not, because i still have files using AVC video codec that i am able to play them.
What can be done in this case!?

0 Likes
mariahmariah79
First Poster
Options

Did you ever find a resolution? 

0 Likes
mariahmariah79
First Poster
Options

Hey there. Did you ever find a resolution? I'd lobe to know. 

0 Likes