Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung One Remote on other Samsung TVs

(Topic created on: 11-12-2018 11:32 AM)
dgoffy
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

Apologies if this query has been raised before, couldn't find it when I searched

I had a UHD 49" Samsung Curved Smart TV, it came with, what I think is the really cool, One (smart) Remote. This TV died a death at the hands of my 18 month old.

So, I replaced the TV with a, bigger, UHD 55" Samsung Smart TV. Now, the new TV did not come with the One Remote, and when I tried to pair my old remote to the new TV, it says 'Not Available'.

From this i am assuming one of the following:

1. You cannot re-pair the remote to work with another TV once it's been paired previously to another TV (don't really think this is the case).

2. The new TV does not have a BlueTooth receiver (don't know if this is the case, or even necessary).

3. The One remote only works with certain types of Samsung TV (I dont know the differences between the spec of my new tv vs. the old one).

I would welcome any advise regarding this, I'd love to have the One Remote back in action, but if this is not possible, I would like to know so I can stop trawling the internet for a magical solution.

Many thanks in advance,

D

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
fedor1
First Poster
Options

Hey,

could you please check if it work with the UE55RU7379?

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
ssams
First Poster
Options

Is this information available to the public?  I have an older Samrt TV and the same question.  My model is SAMSUNG UN58MU6100FXZA

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi all. The general rule for this is that if the TV did not come with a Smart Remote, then it's because it doesn't support a Bluetooth connection and therefore won't work with any other Smart Remote. All TV's that do support Bluetooth, will come with the standard Samsung Remote and a Smart Remote.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Rrt89
First Poster
Options

Is there a list of which model numbers come with the samsung one remote? I used the filter on your website to filter by TVs that include one remote, was shown a few results, contacted customer care to find out that the website was wrong and the TV didnt actually work with the Samsung remote

0 Likes
jlpnea
First Poster
Options

Hi all, is the BN59-01328A vocal smart remote comptatible with UE75TU7175XXC  tizen 2020

thank's

main service menumain service menuSVC service menuSVC service menuactual remoteactual remotewanted replacement remotewanted replacement remote?   actul remote is BN59-01315B

My previous samsung smart tv had smart remote and i really loved it.

0 Likes
Nic25
First Poster
Options

Hi all!

is there anyone who knows if UE55RU7305KXXC is compatible with any one remote/smart remote on the market? Found somewhere that the models BN59-01312A and BN59-01312G should work. 
how do I know if my tv has bluetooth or not? 

/Nic

0 Likes