Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung No Support for Xbox Series X (Missing DolbyVision)

(Topic created on: 12-09-2020 12:25 PM)
Exile1973
Apprentice
Options

Samsung I am regretfully having to return your Q90T due to the lack of Dolby Vision support. I bought the Q90T in hopes of getting a maximized experience with the Xbox Series X which utilizes the Dolby Vision format for HDR.  Many others plan to follow suit or not buy your product at all. Listen Samsung that is a huge community of buyers who are forced to look else where for the features they need. LG has all the formats but OLED is to risky for gaming burn in due to static status bars and huds. LG build quality is also lacking. Samsung do not abandon your loyalist and reputation of premium quality. QLED is the right direction but we need support for the next generation consoles.

3 REPLIES 3
Exile1973
Apprentice
Options

Samsung please give me a option before the September 19th which is the cutoff for me to return the Q90T which I love but Dolby Vision is essential.

0 Likes
Zolf
Student
Options
I think they have said they will not support Dolby vision 🥺
0 Likes
MatthewKing
First Poster
Options

No Samsung QLED to date was ever specified nor will be made to support Dolby Vision. This is not an Xbox error, simply a manufacturer choice. If you want an LCD with Dolby Vision check the Sony X900.

0 Likes