Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung muting & blinking red light

(Topic created on: 31-10-2020 11:56 PM)
Sambo1981
First Poster
Options

Samsung tv keeps muting with symbol appearing on screen with any remote button pressed. Also the red power light was flickereing all the time. Tried reset & power down but no joy. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AsadM
Options
Hi Sambo1981. Sad to hear that. Which TV model are you experiencing this with? Do you have anything connected to the TV? If so, are you experiencing this on any particular source?
0 Likes
Terry5880
First Poster
Options

Hi I had this today and tried literally everything  then I plugged our amazon stick into tv in front room went out for few hours come back to it doing same thing on that tv to .

i reset the re synced remote new batteries left tv off over night etc to no avail.

FIXED IT.  For us it was the batteries in the amazon fire stick went dead and some how interferes with out tv.s so if you have same or something similar plugged in try new batteries in that remote 

JAD60
First Poster
Options

Mine too!  I have spent the last two hours trying to resolve this issue, and finally turned to the Samsung community in desperation....such a simple fix, change the batteries in the Amazon Firestick remote and voila, all is restored! Thank you.

0 Likes
Payton42
First Poster
Options

I made an account for this just to tell you thank you! You saved hours of my life. I would have never thought to look in the other remote!

0 Likes