Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung MU7000 TV stopped scheduled recording

(Topic created on: 27-04-2018 11:53 AM)
richardg
Explorer
Options

My MU7000 has been successfully recording scheduled programmes for several months. In the last couple of weeks it has stopped and will only record the programme actually showing. There are no errors shown when the scheduled programmes fail to record. I know others have had similar problems but I don't understand why it should be working OK and then just stop. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@richardg wrote:

My MU7000 has been successfully recording scheduled programmes for several months. In the last couple of weeks it has stopped and will only record the programme actually showing. There are no errors shown when the scheduled programmes fail to record. I know others have had similar problems but I don't understand why it should be working OK and then just stop. 

I had the same on the ks9500 and had a new main board and one connect without luck. Samsung said they would replace with the Q9f but informed me that the recording issue was ongoing and a known fault to Samsung. The Q9F after a couple of months also stopped scheduled recording. Eventually Samsung gave me a full refund. 

Funny thing is I also have a older Samsung 32 smart TV which records with no probs and a Samsung freesat recorded and again works fine. A friend of mine even has a hisense smart TV which also works fine with recording. I found if you went through Samsung support they were not very helpful and it was only when I contacted the CEO that things got sorted. 

Paul

0 Likes