Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG MU6400 notifications

(Topic created on: 29-06-2021 04:30 PM)
AdamGoftheMusic
Apprentice
Options

I keep getting a notification that says BW-BTBOX is trying to connect, do I want to use it for my TV audio. I can't block the notification and everytime I click no it just reappears again seconds later.

I don't own any devices by that name nor am I trying to connect anything new.

Please see attached image, this is incredibly annoying and it's stressing me out that I can't make.it go away.

Screenshot_20210629-160155_Messenger.jpg

TV is an MU6400 49"

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@AdamGoftheMusic: Can you try heading to Settings > Sound > Sound Output > Bluetooth Speaker List, and remove the Bluetooth device from here? A bit of a long shot here, as it relates to mobile devices, however you can also try heading to Settings > General > External Device Manager > Device Connection Manager > Access Notification, and disable this option if it's active. 

AdamGoftheMusic
Apprentice
Options
I have disabled notifications, and I have no paired devices in my device list 🙃
0 Likes
AdamGoftheMusic
Apprentice
Options
It seems to automatically pair with the TV, and there's nothing I can do to stop it from my end.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm wondering if this is a network issue. Do you have an active firewall?
AdamGoftheMusic
Apprentice
Options
I did try disconnected it from the Wi-Fi and the requests kept coming through so I'm sure it's not a network thing 🤔
fransung
First Poster
Options

Hi there... i believe I have the answer: looks like a projector, maybe yours or someone around and the projector is searching devices to connect with :smiling-face: