Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung LE32R82B TV Source menu icons unavailable/greyed out.

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 12:43 PM)
jonny1k1
First Poster
Options

Hi all

Having some trouble with my TV atm...long story short I was using the screen as a video destination from my iPhone using a HDMI cable...was working fine, then I started getting the 'Check signal cable' promt (no video picture).

This has now deteriorated to the extent that in the Source Menu Settings only TV EXT1 and EXT2 are accesible (all others including HDMI ports are greyed out/unavailable as selection options).

I have master reset the TV using the Info/Menu/Mute/Power option but the problem remains.

Any ideas as to the problem and a likely fix at all?

Any info or opinion would me most appreciated.

Best regards

Jonny

IMG_0633.JPGIMG_0634.JPGIMG_0635.JPG

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Ghost47
Explorer
Options
have you checked the cable in which the HDMI ports connect to the main board is correctly connected?
0 Likes
jonny1k1
First Poster
Options

Ghost many thanks for this ...there was no obvious sign of any cable loose or partly disengaged on the main board, so I subsequently plugged out every cable connector and gave them and the associated socket/connections a spray of contact cleaner...re-seated etc., no dice. Puzzling indeed.

0 Likes
Ghost47
Explorer
Options
very puzzling 😕 could be a faulty part
0 Likes
CarlosMaz
First Poster
Options

2023 AND I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, USING THE TV ONLY AS A COMPUTER MONITOR, AND OUT OF NOTHING IT GAVE THIS. DID YOU SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?!

0 Likes