Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Internet browser

(Topic created on: 23-01-2018 08:03 PM)
Seb28
First Poster
Options

My YouTube app on the Smart TV stopped working months ago, from what I understand their is no work around for that...the past week or so the internet browser is also not working.  It comes up with an error message and says try again later.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
zeka
First Poster
Options
get Philips or LG or Sony or Panasonic or (anything else but Samsung)
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Seb28 wrote:

My YouTube app on the Smart TV stopped working months ago, from what I understand their is no work around for that...the past week or so the internet browser is also not working.  It comes up with an error message and says try again later.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated

@Anonymous User @Seb28, You don't mention which TV model you have. However firstly I would ensure you have the latest firmware and do resets (check Samsung support) if you have not done so already. You could also reboot the Tv by following method: When the TV is on, press and hold the Samsung remote power button Wait for the TV to turn off - keep holding When the Samsung Logo appears after the TV turns on, let go of the remote power button GIve it about a minute or two to settle.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.