Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health App wont open on Samsung Frame TV 2022

(Topic created on: 28-11-2022 10:40 AM)
S12mmo
Apprentice
Options

I set up my new Frame TV 65 2022, it's awesome, however the only app I cannot access/set up is Samsung Health App, I have deleted and reinstalled, tried everything, only the below image comes up. I cannot access the privacy policy/view details as the pop-up 'an error has occurred on server'.  I have been onto live support, they say reset to factory settings which means I lose all the other apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney, etc which took me half a day to set up! Really hoping one of you can help me.... I have also tried smart things, and the health app on my phone etc. 

20221123_162135.jpg

11 REPLIES 11
S12mmo
Apprentice
Options

Can anyone help? 

0 Likes
DrUme
Apprentice
Options

I am having the same issue on my q80b 55inch!!

If anybody knows how to resolve this issue?

Sarah F
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue on my new Smart TV. I have reset the Samsung Hub (which was annoying because I had to sign onto every app again and even reinstall some). I have also reset my modem and the network settings on my TV. 

DrUme
Apprentice
Options

And did that solve the issue?? And i am sorry for a stupid question but how to reset the samsung hub?? Is it some app on the tv or are you referring to the tv os??

0 Likes
S12mmo
Apprentice
Options

This seems to be a common issue, and yet not heard from Samsung or others in this forum? 

Charmer235
Student
Options

Any update/resolution on this issue?  I'm having a similar issue with my q90T.  The Samsung Health app no longer loads. When I select the app it says "loading Samsung Health", however, nothing happens. I do not get an error message...there's just the blue screen. And the TV thinks the app is open because when I back out, I get the 'Exit Samsung Health' pop-up box asking 'Are you sure you want to exit'.

S12mmo
Apprentice
Options

Still not heard back from Samsung, not good... 

0 Likes
Charmer235
Student
Options

So I realized that I didn't check the Samsung Health app on my other tv.  When I checked the other tv the app worked just fine. Having read someone else mention that they uninstall and reinstall the app I thought I'd try that. Before I uninstalled, though, I figured I better make sure the app was still accessible in the Apps menu.  The Samsung Health app was there listed under Downloaded Apps.  I clicked on it and an Information box popped up saying a new version is available, would I like to update now. I took the update, then opened the Samsung Health app and wouldn't you know it worked just fine. So try going into the Apps menu on your tv and see if your Samsung Health app needs updating. Good luck.Screenshot_20230129_104359.png

0 Likes
S12mmo
Apprentice
Options

Thanks, good idea tried it and no luck... 

0 Likes