Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Gaming Hub on 2022 Smart TVs needs Split screen Multiplayer support.

(Topic created on: 18-01-2023 01:24 AM)
FieryEarthly
Student
Options

Trying to play a split screen multiplayer game like Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville on XBOX Game Pass Cloud Gaming on my new Samsung 2022 Smart TV, i discovered that when pairing two controllers to the TV, they both control the same user/player. So pairing a second controller with the hopes of playing split screen multiplayer/couch co-op is impossible. As it doesn't assign a different user/player to each controller.

6 REPLIES 6
Arletho
First Poster
Options

I still have this issue too.

FieryEarthly
Student
Options

Yeah I really hope they can fix this issue. 

greencar59
Student
Options

Same here. Very frustrating…

TTImmay
First Poster
Options

Very fruatrating, having the same proble trying to play it takes two. Both are connected, and when trying to play local there is an option to press a to join. Pressing a acts solely under one profile, if only we could select another guest option

Haylegbede
First Poster
Options

Hiya, are you still having this issue? I just got a Samsung tv, I want to get two controllers. Should I go ahead or buy just one controller? Would it be possible now to play a car racing game on xbox (with game pass) with my partner?

0 Likes
MennoFromHolland
First Poster
Options

I just bought two Xbox controllers. But I can only use one of them. Xbox game pass does not support local multiplayer. Ridiculous.

0 Likes