Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Frame UE55LS03N move from Germany to Netherlands

(Topic created on: 12-05-2020 09:10 PM)
Pcm007
First Poster
Options

Bought a Frame, wunderfull TV, in 2018 and moved to the Netherlands earlier this year.  The connection to the Ziggo Humax decoder keeps on dropping and I have to manually set up it every day in order to watch cable TV.   I bought a CI+ module from Ziggo and it does not work as the Frame only allows for German settings. So I have to manually set up the Humax set up box every time I want to watch cable. Highly annoying - never thought it was that difficult to use an expensive Samsung Frame outside the country you bought it. Wunder if that is legally not somehow shaky under EU law. 

How can I change the region code to NL so I can use the CI+ module from Ziggo? The device is still under warranty. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AngryArmin
First Poster
Options

Have you found a solution? Can’t believe this is something someone needs to google… should be a matter of menu options.

0 Likes
Pcm007
First Poster
Options

Yes, made an appointment with Samsung support, they dailed in on the TV, got into a service menu (not the normal samsung menu) and changed the settings. 30 second job. The trick is that changing the country is not part of the normal settings. They need to do it remotely. You can find the "code" how to pull up the service menu on the web - but you risk of turning the TV into a brick. 

0 Likes