Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Frame TV

(Topic created on: 25-11-2020 06:30 PM)
Christina1285
Apprentice
Options

Hi there. My Samsung TV is just over a year old is completely un responsive. It turns off and on but not on to apps or channels, it is connected to the internet but showing as being offline on Smart cast and SmartThings.

It started a couple of months ago and it kept jumping off of apps and going onto Tv programmes I’ve never heard of before and only showing TV plus now it just isn’t doing anything at all! 

tried the usual off and on again, tried to reset but isn’t even letting me go on to settings or anything like that, it won’t even let me change the source, even when using the buttons on the actual TV

can anyone help? 

0 Likes
Go to solution
12 REPLIES 12
Christina1285
Apprentice
Options

Sorry for not getting back to you! I switched it off at the plug and back on and it’s working like brand new 🤩

DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
Glad to hear it . Take care 👍
0 Likes
babyellied
Student
Options

Worst tv ever, I am now only 3rd cable in 4 years despite never touching the cable once it is set. Rang Samsung and spent hours on phone over it including speaking to managers. Said as tv is older than 12 months old I have to be held ransom to what ever ridiculous price they pluck out of the air. Spent more on cables nearly than the tv. Not fit for purpose! At nearly £200 a pop this is a blatant rip off of their customers. Well guess what Samsung, I have 5 of your tvs and have had several phones in the past too. I also have your latest flag ship tv but I swear despite the thousands you have had off me over the years I will NEVER spend another penny with you ever again. Same for the rest of my family. Sheer Greed and short sightedness on your companies behalf. Worst product I have ever bought and I expected better from a supposedly reputable company!