Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Frame tv guide

(Topic created on: 24-04-2020 07:27 PM)
ronnieboy
Journeyman
Options

When i select a channel or exit the tv guide, how can i stop the app list feature coming up, its really annoying

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
ronnieboy
Journeyman
Options

Just me then yeah? lol

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @ronnieboy ,

I'm unsure what you mean here. Are you able to post a picture of this menu here so I can try to help? 

0 Likes
ronnieboy
Journeyman
Options

Hi, when i have the tv program guide displayed and press 'exit' on the remote control, i get this menu displayed (photo) which means i have to press 'exit' again, is there a way to stop this? 

05CEDCFE-8965-4097-AC41-F54808F97932.jpeg

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for that @ronnieboy This is looking as normal behavior to me.

Keep in mind that you press exit to exit the TV Program Guide but no the menu, which is why you need to press this again and there is no way to change this at the moment. However, I will ensure that this is fed back to our developers for future updates. 

Have a lovely weekend. 

0 Likes
ronnieboy
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for your reply, this seems an utterly pointless and ridiculous feature to me, if i wanted that menu i would call it up, i should'nt have to press the exit button twice to return to the screen

TessM
Mastermind
Options

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. However, this is how the TV is operating, I'm afraid. However, we will take your feedback on board for future software releases or updates.

Have a nice evening and stay safe.

0 Likes
ronnieboy
Journeyman
Options

Thank you, you stay safe too

Abi4
First Poster
Options

Just set up our new TV and also find this 'feature' annoying...it's 2 years on since this post and wondered if there was any fix?

0 Likes