Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Frame TV 2022 audio-sync issues after Art-mode fix

(Topic created on: 15-11-2022 01:31 PM)
Ehv_Nils
Apprentice
Options

In the past weeks, an issue existed with the Art-mode of 2022 Frame TV’s. This issue meant that the TV’s could no longer leave Art-mode without using a work-around (using the smartphone-app or voice control on the remote). The issue was fixed by Samsung via a software+update.

However … I now see multiple users (including me) experiencing sync-issues with audio in Netflix, HBO Max, YouTube etc. These issues mean that (in my case) I need to press pause/play every couple of minutes to re-sync. And that is not OK. 

The initial Art-mode issue is now marked as solved. So, to not let this new issue be buried somewhere, I would like to give/get some extra attention to the current issue and ask Samsung also for a fix for this one. 

Again this is not how such an expensive TV should work (or any TV b.t.w.)  so a short-term fix is highly appreciated. 

Link to previous issue: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/new-the-frame-tv-2022-stuck-in-art-mode-and-other-issues/m-p/...

63 REPLIES 63
RogerP1
Journeyman
Options

This is very frustrating-I was very excited for the new TV and now find this issue stealing my enjoyment. Is there a fix? Is the problem in the one connect box? Samsung please help. 

readingdancer
Apprentice
Options

I think it might have been fixed, I’ve been away over the Christmas break, when I turned it on yesterday it said it had done a software update and now it seems ok, I watched a couple of hours on Netflix without any audio issue. 

0 Likes
Members_gRsBcpq
First Poster
Options

Installed a few days the 43 inch version and having the same problem with audio and view out of sync. Pausing and playing will sync it back for a few minutes. Its streaming over wifi

0 Likes
RogerP1
Journeyman
Options

I did a factory reset this morning- seemed to have fixed the sinc issue- will let you know it it “creeps” out of sync again. This should not be happening with brand new TVs however. 

Cybervlad750
Student
Options

Haven't had this issue pop up in more than a week now. Not sure if it has been fixed via an update but hopefully it is gone for good.

0 Likes
Steve stone
First Poster
Options

It's Jan 15th 2023. I had this issue when I bought early December.  Did a few resets and was good for almost a month.  Now the sync issue is back.  Only thing I can think is I have used Art mode a few more times recently.  This is ridiculous. 

DanS76
Student
Options

I’m experiencing the same thing on a new 50” Frame. Purchased in December,  but it only started in the last couple of weeks 

DanS76
Student
Options

I’m experiencing the same thing on a new 50” Frame. Purchased in December,  but it only started in the last couple of weeks

RogerP1
Journeyman
Options

Sure would be nice to get Samsung to weigh in… I know they can’t monitor all community boards but I would bet this same issue is a constant across the boards. 
Samsung- are you out there?

0 Likes
JordanV
First Poster
Options

Same issue on brand new 55” frame. Just installed a couple of days ago and can’t get through a movie without sync issues. Very annoying! Hoping it’s related to recent update and fixed promptly but not holding my breath since people have posted about this for months. About to call and return if it doesn’t improve…