Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Frame TV (2020) 55' boot loop, switch off by itself

(Topic created on: 24-02-2023 01:27 AM)
Kings-art
Journeyman
Options
Hi all, recently my Samsung Frame started doing a boot loop on startup. I've tried numerous things I including the soft reset, quickly accessing the settings menu to turn of the auto update, turned off auto power off. It's as far as I can go as I literally only have 3 seconds once 'The frame' has been shown then it dissolves off once it has shown the home feature.

I've been able to power it off and power it back on with the remote to quickly access the settings menu and do changes withing 5 seconds before it reboots. I hear a click in the one connect box everytime it restarts like a shutdown click then it boots back up and does the loop over and over again.

TV Model number: QE55LS03T
One connect box: SOC1001T

Is there any method to this madness. I can provide a video if necessary
21 REPLIES 21
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Contact support, they will be able to help you
0 Likes
Kings-art
Journeyman
Options
I'm new to Samsung members can I do this through the app?
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes you can, under support
Falcon8r
Student
Options

Hello! 

I have the same exact problem on my 55' Frame TV. were you able to solve? SO very frustrating.  :smiling-face: 

Many thanks! 

Kings-art
Journeyman
Options
Not yet going to try getting a new cable first then possibly change the box. Sad thing is the box so expensive even on the second hand market
Members_Pk6umm2
First Poster
Options

Have you been able to solve this issue?

I have exaclty the same model and also the same issue.

It will cost me 150 or 300 euro (depending if panel or board is broken) to fix it by samsung service.

Gchimelli
Student
Options

Any success on a solution? I have the exact same problem that started 2 weeks ago...

0 Likes
Falcon8r
Student
Options

Hey all.  So.. I took it down and into a local repair shop for Flat Panels and it looks the the Mother Board was no good.  Costing roughly $385.00 USD to replace with Samsung parts which seems a tad high but less than a new Frame etc.  I believe the One-Connect cord was also bad but I luckily had an extra so hoping this is solved.  Good luck!!! 

0 Likes
grajput
Journeyman
Options

Do anyone know what is the problem exactly for this boot loop? My frame 2020 55 inch stuck in boot loop for forever. Today samsung engineer came and tried replacing TCON board on the screen as TCON fault was shown for the tv but problem didn't go. Seems like problem somewhere else in the tv or the new part was also fault. Ordered new TCON part again , will check again if it fixes the issue.

0 Likes