Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Frame 2022 backlight bleeding

(Topic created on: 11-01-2023 12:14 AM)
Beshi
First Poster
Options

I bought a 75 inch Samsung Frame 2022 today and I turn it on and immediately see a lot of Backlight Bleeding. I read that several people suffer from this, and that there is no solution for it.

64907112-140D-401B-89BF-92647E74DD5C.jpeg

 #frame2022 #tv #uhd #samsungframe2022 #75inch

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Bloodierrain
Pioneer
Options
I have the samsung au900 crystal 43 inch 4k oled screen perhaps it's just the size you can adjust the back-light in the settings menu in either settings picture expert settings then look there if nit go to settings general external device manager and look there to is it connected to a cable box of any kind causing an interference also make sure its not in store mode and check see if game mode is on if so turn it off I'm sure you will sort it by going through the settings from top to bottom it took me a while to set my xbox series x up to 4k yesterday but when I goy all my settings right it is beautiful also check your gamma setting it should be on btts or something similar to that I'm sure its btts something lol hope this helps but it also looks like pressure on the screen you know if you were to touch it but anyway hope that helps