Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung frame 2021 75" XBox Series X

(Topic created on: 12-02-2022 12:02 AM)
Veppezi
Journeyman
Options

I just purchased the TV above and I regret it more than you can imagine. I've been saving for a TV that offers 120Hz and wife wanted to have stylish TV so I checked that.. oh I could play 120Hz with my Xbox with the frame 75" so we bought one.

Whenever I choose Input Signal Plus to HDMI4 the screen goes black and gives an error regarding HDMI cable.

When I choose Game mode on and Xbox is in 120Hz same thing happens.

I have update firmware manually, factory settings, changing ports (works, but its not actually 120Hz because other ports are lacking HDMI 2.1), changing resolution. game settings... Is there something else that I could try out?

This is my 3rd samsung screen in a row, all of them have had problems G7 32" flickering, G9 neo 49" horizontal stripes and firmware issues, and now this. Fix your s..products please and give me a firmware so that I can get something for once without googling for hours and sending those to warranty. Argh! Anger! 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Nick Gee
Journeyman
Options

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/the-frame-2021-xbox-series-x-and-firmware-1506/td-p/3479612

There's a solution in the above community post.  Working for lots of people including myself.

AntonAntonAnton
Apprentice
Options

Thanks! It works for me also! Little hint: I don't have old remote. But I managed to enter to service menu with my old xiaomi cell phone, which has IR and free Samsung Remote App. 

0 Likes