Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung FHD TV airplay, apple tv and bluetooth

(Topic created on: 29-10-2019 04:07 PM)
Riz8
Student
Options

I have series 5 FHD Tv 40N5300. I read at Samsung’s page that all 2018 FHDs will have airplay and apple tv. But unfortunately it is not there on my tv. My firmware is 1251. Why is it still not available to me?

Further i also want to ask whether this tv has built in bluetooth?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Riz8! This doesn't look like an EU TV model. Firmware updates on TVs may differ from region to region and also in regards to updates timescales. Where did you purchase it? 

Also, have you tried checking out on the Samsung page of the TV and comparing the software version of the TV with the one available on the page (at the bottom)? You could download and transfer the latest software for your TV on a USB stick and connect it to your TV to trigger the update. 

0 Likes
Riz8
Student
Options

@CarloL wrote:

Hey @Riz8! This doesn't look like an EU TV model. Firmware updates on TVs may differ from region to region and also in regards to updates timescales. Where did you purchase it? 

Also, have you tried checking out on the Samsung page of the TV and comparing the software version of the TV with the one available on the page (at the bottom)? You could download and transfer the latest software for your TV on a USB stick and connect it to your TV to trigger the update. 

I am in region South Asia and purchased it from here. My Tvs model is N 5300 FHD (40 inches screen) and current firmware is 1251 and i scanned for updates but no new updates found.

and i read it here that my tv was compatible:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082643/

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

That's fine! As TV updates differ from region to region, the best thing to do would be getting in touch with the Samsung Technical Support team of your region, @Riz8. They will be happy to advise you on this and find the best solution for updating the TV :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:.