Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Crystal UHD TU7000 TV Can't Find Wireless Connections

(Topic created on: 15-12-2020 02:26 PM)
DiegoGuajardo
Apprentice
Options

One day I turned on the TV to find it had no internet connect. I tried to find an internet connection but it doesn't list the optional wireless access points near me. On the Network Type screen, it is stuck on the "wireless" setting with a check mark, and when I click into it, a box pops up titled "No Network" along with a loading circle and the message "Checking wireless network connection...". Once it's finished loading (about 30 seconds later), it just goes back to the wireless or wired option for Network Type.

I've also tried a Smart Hub Connection Test, but I get an error code : 107

I've tried to reset the network (MANY TIMES) it hasn't worked.

I've factory reset the TV from the settings AND the engineering menu, also doesn't work.

I've tried to enter both the IP address and DNS server address manually, also doesn't work.

I've update the software via USB, it updated successfully, but didn't fix the issue.

12 REPLIES 12
DCW314
First Poster
Options

This is happening to me too

Expected behavior: A list of WiFi networks will be displayed

Actual result: pop up displays “Checking wireless network connection...” for 39 seconds, then returns to the Network Type screen. 

steps to reproduce:

Click settings

Click General

Click Network

Click Open Network Settings

Click wireless 

Current version:1300

78C357B1-34F1-452D-80D5-3BEE8B8D00E2.jpeg

Tu7000egypt
First Poster
Options

It happened to me , i dont know why or how it's work after 100times set ?!

0 Likes
Bross17
First Poster
Options

Same thing happened to me.. randomly lost WiFi connection a few weeks ago and have tried resetting / troubleshooting multiple ways and nothing

andrea183021
First Poster
Options

i am having the EXACT same issue!  was there a solution?

AdrianB1
First Poster
Options

I was in the middle of a movie on amazon prime when it stopped, and then it couldn't connect to my WiFi.

I restored it to factory settings with no luck.

Right now i'm using a wifi extender that has an ethernet port and the tv is with a wired connection.
Luckyly I still have my warranty but WTF with the TV.

DiegoGuajardo
Apprentice
Options

I had to schedule a service for Samsung to come out and fix it. He switched out a piece off of the tv in 5 minutes. I'm guessing the Wifi adapter was faulty. The funny thing is I have 2 of the same TVs and now it happened to my second as well. 🤦‍♂️

DiegoGuajardo
Apprentice
Options

Definitely call them to fix it. They had to change a part on mine. It was quick and solved the issues instantly.

9Dave
First Poster
Options

Same thing happened to my UN43TU7000BXZA

Can't find a single network, even after moving it to within a couple feet of the wifi router.  The strange part is, I thought even if it found none, it was still supposed to have an "add" button at the bottom to be able to manually input network configuration?  Apparently not, it just does as others have mentioned.  I have also updated to latest firmware. think it was named 2101 or something, made no difference.

0 Likes
Irish1123
First Poster
Options

Do u kno what part exactly they  changed??

0 Likes