Support

Open search

Samsung Crystal uhd series 8

Highlighted
Just Browsing

Hi

Wonder can someone help me before I end up breaking the tv 🙄 I got the TV yesterday & set it up. Was able to watch bbc1 no problem.  Today I've switched it on & all I see is Samsung tv plus & no other channels. I've tried auto tune again & it doesn't pick it up. I've disabled the Samsung tv but when I go into source it is still the default.  I have reset back to factory settings & went through setup again but still not picking up terrestrial channels but yet last night was grand.  Am I doing something really stupid?  Can anyone help?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
There might be an icon at bottom called 'Live TV' when you press Source , Select that
Highlighted

Hi Hotice

I've tried that but the default is still samsung tv plus. Why it won't let me tune I've no idea. 

Highlighted
Explorer
is the TV linked to the Internet or WiFi as that will help with getting a signal
Highlighted

Hi pete007 linked to WiFi.

Was working great lastnight....just not today. 

Highlighted
try a wired connection ... just to see if it works
Highlighted

Just tried it Pete & still nothing 

Highlighted
my TV is linked into my network. even though I have virgin media, I can just watch TV as it takes the programs from the Internet
Highlighted

>is the TV linked to the Internet or WiFi as that will help with getting a signal

This isn't true.

Highlighted
if you have already tuned the channels then go to Channel List , an icon that would be displayed when you are over Live TV ,

once you select channel list , you can then filter channels based on Tv Plus , favourites or Satellite (list available using rigght arrow)
Top Liked Authors