Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Crystal uhd series 8

(Topic created on: 19-10-2020 05:40 PM)
Laaloo
Apprentice
Options

Hi

Wonder can someone help me before I end up breaking the tv 🙄 I got the TV yesterday & set it up. Was able to watch bbc1 no problem.  Today I've switched it on & all I see is Samsung tv plus & no other channels. I've tried auto tune again & it doesn't pick it up. I've disabled the Samsung tv but when I go into source it is still the default.  I have reset back to factory settings & went through setup again but still not picking up terrestrial channels but yet last night was grand.  Am I doing something really stupid?  Can anyone help?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
HotIce
Student
Options
There might be an icon at bottom called 'Live TV' when you press Source , Select that
Laaloo
Apprentice
Options

Hi Hotice

I've tried that but the default is still samsung tv plus. Why it won't let me tune I've no idea. 

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
is the TV linked to the Internet or WiFi as that will help with getting a signal
0 Likes
Laaloo
Apprentice
Options

Hi pete007 linked to WiFi.

Was working great lastnight....just not today. 

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
try a wired connection ... just to see if it works
Laaloo
Apprentice
Options

Just tried it Pete & still nothing 

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
my TV is linked into my network. even though I have virgin media, I can just watch TV as it takes the programs from the Internet
0 Likes
Guster
Explorer
Options

>is the TV linked to the Internet or WiFi as that will help with getting a signal

This isn't true.

0 Likes
HotIce
Student
Options
if you have already tuned the channels then go to Channel List , an icon that would be displayed when you are over Live TV ,

once you select channel list , you can then filter channels based on Tv Plus , favourites or Satellite (list available using rigght arrow)
0 Likes