Did you mean: 

Samsung crystal smart tv ue43tu7092 Bluetooth problem

(Topic created on: 07-06-2022 05:07 PM)
FernKirby
Apprentice
Options

Bought new in Dec 2021.  Crystal smart TV UE43tu7092uxxh
Problem No Bluetooth.
I followed an online tutorial and entered the 'secret menu' and enabled Bluetooth support, however in Settings > Sound >  Bluetooth Speaker list, repeated searching will not find any Bluetooth device. e.g. Cowin BT headphones, TV BT sound bar.
As stated this has been tried countless times with each device in pairing mode without success , my smartphone and PC instantly recognises these devices but not the Samsung TV,
also the software version is the latest available.
I have noticed that in the 'secret menu' under the ' enable Bluetooth support' option the Bluetooth address reads 0 (Zero), and on the support page > About this TV, it just gives a line 'Bluetooth Version:' with no version, it's just blank.
I think this is where the problem may lie that there is no  Bluetooth version stated or Bluetooth address.
Any advice or assistance would be really appreciated,
Many thanks,

Fern.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, when you get to the Bluetooth Speaker list you need to place the device you want to connect into discovery or pairing mode otherwise they won't connect. You don't mention having done this although you may have.
0 Likes
FernKirby
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for replying, but as stated in my original post, the TV will not discover any of my Bluetooth devices when set to pairing mode.
My concern is that no 'Bluetooth version' nor a 'Bluetooth MAC address is showing in the 'secret menu' or on 'About this TV'.

Just to add I have done a factory reset several times but to no avail.
Thanks again.

Fern

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry, I need to clarify both the TV and the peripherals are in pairing mode. If they are, you may have a problem with the Bluetooth module which would be a warranty issue.
I have a different TV and can't check the steps you have carried out but I would certainly expect to see a MAC address and no access to BT version suggests a fault.
0 Likes
FernKirby
Apprentice
Options

I think that you are correct that it must be an internal firmware problem!
I will call into the shop where it was purchased and ask for  a technician to check it out.
Once this problem is solved I will post back into this thread with any details.
Thank  you for taking the trouble to reply, I'm very grateful.
Fern

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Thanks for your update, hope you get it working soon.
0 Likes