Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung au7100 & gaming hub.

(Topic created on: 19-08-2022 08:08 PM)
meemeeee
Journeyman
Options

Being as this is the actual Samsung forum, I thought there's no better place to get the fa ts once and for all.

I currently have 2022 65" LG That has Geforce Now by Nvidia, and I'm due to be taking delivery in the next 2 weeks of a 2021 65AU7100.

Now I know all 2022 models have or will be getting the gaming hub either now or over coming months, but what about some of the 2021 models, I know the au7100 has Bluetooth so I thought it'd be in line for either an update patch or a new firmware update.

Would someone "in the know" be able to clarify once and for all, whether 2021 models will be getting it, if so which models are in line for it.

Thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@meemeeee: At the moment, the Gaming Hub is only available for selected 2022 Samsung TV's, and there isn't any news available regarding it's availability on other models. To find out more, please check out the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/tvs/smart-tv/samsung-gaming-hub/

0 Likes
meemeeee
Journeyman
Options
Andrew thank you for the reply and the link, I did read that prior to posting, is it possible for a memo or message to the RandD teams within Samsung to ask if this is going to come to its now legacy Tvs, or to find out if the Xbox, Stadia and Geforce Now/Nvidia apps will be available in the Samsung app store as stand alone apps for the above TV series.