Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung account sign it

(Topic created on: 19-01-2018 07:44 AM)
clivelindsell
First Poster
Options

I have to keep sign into my Samsung account manually everytime. I ever had to before.I am using a Samsung curved ue40k6300. it keeps saying you have to upgrade your system but when I try it's says upgraded o got soft ware version t-hkmdkdeuc-1208.2

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Yeah its a pain aint it. Hopefully someone will help one this?

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Need to do a Muanual USB upgrade mate. 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
@clivelindsell wrote:

I have to keep sign into my Samsung account manually everytime. I ever had to before.I am using a Samsung curved ue40k6300. it keeps saying you have to upgrade your system but when I try it's says upgraded o got soft ware version t-hkmdkdeuc-1208.2

Hi, the latest update is t-hkmfkdeuc-1208.2 but it may be an error in your post. If you don't have the latest update which was available 15 November you can download the firmware to USB and update that way.  Model Support  However if on latest update or it does not make a difference I would try a reset . To reset settings it is Settings, Support Self Diagnosis,Reset. For the Smart Hub it is Settings,Support Self Diagnosis Reset Smart Hub as detailed on page 79 of guide UE40K6300 .

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

billywx
First Poster
Options
My account keeps sending messages in chinese
0 Likes