Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 70”4K tv

(Topic created on: 13-10-2019 09:27 PM)
Eddie1967
Journeyman
Options

Can anyone help me on this problem I have with my tv. The tv has started with dark black shadows it started on the left hand side now it's going on to the other side and now across the top it's now 2 years old and out of warranty.but I have it insured with Samsung.can anyone tell me if this is the screen  many thanks 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hi Eddie, let a few days for an answer from moderator, they will help you pleasantly to decide the best solution for :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Be calm and patient about request and be on alert about possibles answer here in your thread, I supose you will have a new email when someone contact here with you :four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hi @Eddie1967. Can you tell me the model number of your TV? I'd also like you to try a Picture Test. To do this, go to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture Test. If you experience the issue during this, it would be best if an engineer inspected your TV. This link will direct you to the closest Service Centre in your area. 

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Thanks CarlH I let you with customer alone :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes