Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 65Q95T - Error 013301 when uploading images to Ambient mode - My Album via the SmartThings app

(Topic created on: 06-02-2021 04:53 PM)
h4y0
Apprentice
Options

TV: Samsung 65Q95T - Using the latest software update: 1460

Phone: OnePlus 7T Pro - Using the latest version of the SmartThings app: 1.7.60.23

Within the Ambient Mode - My Album there are a couple different modes, as you can see below some of them don't work. I do see the TV screen turning grey and loading after clicking "Show on TV", but after a while the SmartThings app on my phone shows error 013300). After searching online for a bit this seems to be a common issue. I tried all the suggested solutions, but it didn't seem to help. 

Auto Gallery - Error (013300)

Screen Photo - Error (013300)

Mono - Error (013300)

Board- Error (013300)

Mono Mat - works

Monthly Calendar - works

Daily Calendar - works

Duo - works

Error message on SmartThings app (Dutch):

"Fout

Er is een fout opgetreden met uw mobiele apparaat en uw tv. (013300)"

Possible solutions I already tried and I restarted the app/tv between trying:

- Reinstalling the SmartThings app

- Clearing cache/data on the SmartThings app

- Connecting the phone to the same WiFi network instead of using the cable (tried both 2.4ghz and 5ghz)

- Removing and logging back in on the TV with my Samsung account

- Tried to see if uploading to Samsung Cloud was an option, since it gives you the option to select either "Gallery or Samsung Cloud" but this service seems to be discontinued?

How can I get this to work? I would love to use the other modes.

16 REPLIES 16
pmatt
Student
Options

wow thank you so much. that is the solution!

the firmware needs to be downloaded and installed via usb stick manually. Auto update will tell you the latest firmware is installed (but thats not true)

0 Likes
Ted1961
Apprentice
Options

Hi Guys,
There is a new update available.
It was installed automatically on my TV, so no manual installation was needed.
After the new update the Error has been solved.

A pity that some of the options do not have good picture quality, but at least this Error problem has been solved. 🙂

0 Likes
h4y0
Apprentice
Options

Thanks I also just updates to 1497, but I'm still getting the same error. Auto Gallery, Screen Photo and Board arent working for me. I tried it with cable and WiFi.

0 Likes
elveg85
First Poster
Options

Hi.

i have also the same/similar problem.

If i upload image via "samsung smartthings app",  and choose mono or Board, the image gets uploaded, and everything is fine. when i go to tv mode, and back to ambient mode, the image is stil there. so with these it works.

but when i try to upload image to " Screen photo" or "Auto gallery", the image appare on the screen as espected. but if i then go to tv mode, and back to ambient mode, i only get the background coloure. The image is gone. so it looks like the tv is having problem saving the image when using this mode. the menu bar of ambient mode is also missing, so i have to "force quit" the ambientmode and go back, to be able to change the picture. 

Does anyone have a new update regarding the subject? i also have the newest firmware.

0 Likes
qwa
Student
Options

I have been suffering from the same problem but today found a solution. Instead of starting in the Smart Things app, if I start in Google Photos, select the photos, choose share and then "Show on TV", it works fine for all the Ambient "My Album" options.

0 Likes
Spike91182
First Poster
Options

None of the above solutions are working. Latest update 1060.3 still has same problem. Shame

0 Likes
IRQ
Apprentice
Options

As I wrote earlier I had installed 1497 version of firmware.

This version I  downloaded directly from cited Samsung site. But now Samsung don't serve this firmware there. Link is inactive.

Now there is other firmware at link:

https://www.samsung.com/pl/support/model/QE55Q95TATXXH/

I upgraded TV firmware from usb pen-drive. When i try upgrading form tv menu. TV said: There is any firmware available. 

0 Likes