Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 65” TV

(Topic created on: 25-08-2021 05:24 AM)
Christie Jean Perez
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have had my tv for about two years now. I bought it brand new, and I have had nothing, but issues with it. They all seem to resolve themselves though so far. Right now I have a question about my fire stick with my Samsung. My fire stick has been raising the volume to 100 or skipping movies/tv shows on many different apps by 10seconds forward. Originally I thought it was the fire stick. So I bought a second one, and that one does the same exact thing. Then I tried them both on my other tv (not Samsung), and they work great. No problems. So I now think it’s the tv, but when I’m watching cable there are no problems. The volume has gone up once, but mostly no issues. So I’m starting think okay maybe it’s the HDMI, so I switched the cable HDMI with the fire stick, and IT STILL DOES IT. How do I fix this? Why won’t my Samsung work with the fire stick? I’ve also removed the batteries from all the remotes to test that theory and it will still do it. Any thoughts? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Options
Did you polish your batteries once you removed them?(sarcasm) Have you checked your TV has the latest software downloaded, it maybe an update. If you've had 'SO MANY' problems in the 2 years, why have you not contacted Samsung under the warranty?
0 Likes
Christie Jean Perez
First Poster
Options

Haha, I’m going to give that a try. I couldn’t find a receipt or the warranty so I wasn’t sure if they could help me without that information. Around this time last year. It turned off for about a week. Would not turn on. I just decided it died, and was ready to buy a new tv. Then I went to move it, and it turned on.  It’s always had quirks since then. Re starting, raising volume. 

0 Likes
Options
It sounds like you may have a cable connection issue with the power/coax or HDMI cables considering it came on when being moved.
0 Likes