Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 65" youtube keeps freezing image

(Topic created on: 10-10-2022 12:28 PM)
RicPE1
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I've got my 65" Tv (UE65AU7175) for about 4months now and last week I started having many problems with Youtube.
I  like to watch YouTubers presenting content and recently some videos after watching for a few minutes the image freezes but audio keeps going. When I try to go back to youtube main menu the app completely stops working and I have to switch my tv off by pressing power button (5sec) so I can regain full control of the tv.

This seems to happen more when I watch 4k videos. I tried with lower the resolution of the video and it appears not happening, however I'd like to keep watching 4k videos.
I did reset the app, I reinstalled the app and keeps doing the same. 

My internet speed is faster enough to load 4k videos and this problems never happened with other devices, it is exclusive to samsung tv. My TV is fully updated.

Can someone help me, please.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
That really does sound like your WiFi signal is not strong enough or stable enough. Have you thought of connecting a cable from your telly directly to the WiFi router? Especially seeing as you like viewing 4k content.
0 Likes
Reeko17
Apprentice
Options

Hi There, Did you ever resolve this issue? I'm having the same problem with YouTubeTV and Discovery+. I have Engineering tickets open with both of them, awaiting an answer. I've verified the apps are up to date. I've tried everything: factory resets, different cables, checked internet speed (fast), uninstall/reinstall, clear the cache, relocated the TV closer to the router, plugged internet directly into the TV - the issue persists. A tech replaced the Network Card but that did not fix it. Any progress?

Still 1.jpgStill 2.jpg

0 Likes