Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 6 TV - Wi-Fi not connecting

(Topic created on: 20-03-2022 08:58 AM)
Graeme Spinks
First Poster
Options

Hi there looking for help/advice. I have a 5 year old Samsung 6 series smart TV. I cannot get it to connect in the last few days to my Wi-Fi. It finds it on the list but it says it’s disconnected.  I can get it to work wired and all my other devices are finding Wi-Fi fine. I did change router recently to a Wi-Fi 6 one but kept its name and password the same. Every other device continues to connect fine.

I’ve tried unplugging TV, resetting (albeit reset doesn’t reset network it appears).

Any ideas? Or is it potentially just the TV has a bug and I put up with it. Note generally I have had to unplug the tv more due to lack of picture or sometimes sound etc so it does seem to be playing up more generally.

graeme

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Graeme Spinks
First Poster
Options

Update. Unplugged for 5 minutes this morning and it seemed to connect. To double check not a fluke changed it back to wired then back to wireless and didn’t like.  No doubt if unplug later it would connect to wireless. Think the TV is just playing up and I’ll keep on wired until eventually replace over next few years 

0 Likes