CJ1
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
CJ1
First Poster
Options

THe TV every night  at this time will change the source  by itself if i am watch TV on HDMI 3  it will change to HDMi2  with no one pressing or near the remote controls ,  it wil ldo this twice once at 8pm then at 8.05 pm every night ,  I do not understand  why it does this and how to stop it as it is getting most frustating . I have tried power reset and changed batterys in both TV remotes . But it still occures  , any surgestions  TV is under warrents  and i am getting close to sending it back

0 Likes
FriedFool
Apprentice
Options
YouTube TV powering off. CEC problem maybe..
0 Likes
T00L
First Poster
Options
Your lucky, my tv is 6 months old, screen gone I have an engineer coming out tomorrow 11th January to fit a new screen and cables. I will never buy a Samsung TV again, in fact I bought a Toshiba last week.
0 Likes
paul1111
Hotshot
Options

@T00L wrote:
Your lucky, my tv is 6 months old, screen gone I have an engineer coming out tomorrow 11th January to fit a new screen and cables. I will never buy a Samsung TV again, in fact I bought a Toshiba last week.

If they don't fix it on the first attemp look in Sansung refund on how to send it back and get a refund.

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options
I have 55" curve and suffer form slight judder and wondering if you have had a sim issue with yours?
0 Likes
T00L
First Poster
Options
Yes flickering, juddering, it was under a year old, I had a new screen replaced yesterday, free of course but the engineer told me, if it breaks down again, that's it! No replacement. Also I was told by the engineer, they have had multiple problems with Samsung curved TVs and advised me to keep well away from curved TVs. If you want to buy a TV I was advised go to John lewis(house of fraser, 2 years guarantee) Anyway end of Samsung for me!! 😯
0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@T00L wrote:
Yes flickering, juddering, it was under a year old, I had a new screen replaced yesterday, free of course but the engineer told me, if it breaks down again, that's it! No replacement. Also I was told by the engineer, they have had multiple problems with Samsung curved TVs and advised me to keep well away from curved TVs. If you want to buy a TV I was advised go to John lewis(house of fraser, 2 years guarantee) Anyway end of Samsung for me!! 😯

Hi if you reported this with in the year and had arepair that does not recitify the issue you can ask for a refund.

Use this Which link to see if you have a case. There is information about the Oct 2015 European Consumer Regs. Worth a look.

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@paul1277 wrote:

@T00L wrote:

Hi if you reported this with in the year and had arepair that does not recitify the issue you can ask for a refund.

Use this Which link to see if you have a case. There is information about the Oct 2015 European Consumer Regs. Worth a look.

For got here is the link

https://www.which.co.uk/tools/faulty-goods-complaint-tool/

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Not got the flickering, but the judder is a motion setting that Samsung has done which you can manually adjust, but not found the happy with setting yet. Not seen any problems regarding issues with the curved tv otherwise. I got mine from John Lewis which has a five year guarantee, so its a piece of mind. 

0 Likes