Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**Samsung 2020 T Series TV Motion/Judder/Stutter/Frame Rate (Firmware Bug/Glitch)**

(Topic created on: 04-12-2021 08:10 AM)
Pf488
Student
Options

I’ve been plagued with motion Judder and blurring with my 2021 QE55QN94A TV which makes football and F1 very difficult to watch. I initially thought it was my Sky Dish so bought a new one and had it repositioned. It now gives 100% Signal Strength and Quality. I then replaced my Sky+HD box but non of these have improved the situation. I also get the problem on Terrestrial channels and not just football. I have tried all the settings and adjustments and lots of other recommended ‘potential’ solutions but to no avail. I decided to join the Samsung community to seek advice but I can see that many of Samsung’s customers are also suffering the same issue on this flagship TV with no solutions being offered. I guess Samsung TV’s are no longer a quality product so returning it is the only option.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful to you

Motion smoothing and the soap opera effect on Samsung TVs

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00080741/
0 Likes
Pf488
Student
Options

Unfortunately no effect whatsoever ever - I had already tried this several times along with Picture and TV resets, changing the HDMI lead and moving the router to another location as requested by Samsung technical help. The other aspect I noticed is it gets worse the longer the program goes on.