Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG 2020 SERIES PICTURE JUDDERING

(Topic created on: 12-02-2021 05:45 PM)
shurl77
Pathfinder
Options

SORRY TO START A NEW TOPIC BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SAMSUNG ARE ADDRESSING THIS ISSUE.

I HAVE THIS ISSUE AND I AM HAVING PARTS SWAPPED OUT OF MY TV BY AN ENGINEER IN AN ATTEMPT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER.

SAMSUNG MODERATORS IF YOU READ THIS CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A STATEMENT. 

MANY THANKS....

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Daveyboy123
Navigator
Options

Please can this be passed up to Samsung from moderators if possible. There is a thread on here about the issue and over at av forums there is a 51 page thread on same issue. Juddering issue has still not been fixed with certain content. 

game mode fixes the issue but obviously causes slight picture degradation and colour isn’t as good. 

shouldn’t need to watch everything in game mode just to be able to watch the tv 

0 Likes
shurl77
Pathfinder
Options

Dave, I got rid of my Samsung and will never buy Samsung products again, suggest if you can you do the same, I went for a Sony in the end, dealing with support is like swimming through treacle and what they know you can write on the back of a postage stamp, useless.

Daveyboy123
Navigator
Options

I am going to keep mine. Had it now for 5 months or so but on the whole I can cope with forcing into game mode. If a fix doesn’t come then game mode luckily for me is a work around for the content that has the judder. However, I will say that it’s put me off of buying anything Samsung related ever again. 

0 Likes
shurl77
Pathfinder
Options

To be honest think they are all tarred with the same brush, they all need to be governed externally with financial penalties when they fail to treat customers appropriately, or simply sell unfit for purpose products as they have done here, SK Q is that same like swimming through treacle, ungoverned and disgusting CRM, good luck !

0 Likes
Daveyboy123
Navigator
Options

Yeah it’s just annoying and frustrating isn’t it that you spend so much money on a product for it not to function the way it’s meant to and when you contact them about it you just get fobbed off. 
yes agree with you about sky, I had terrible internet speeds and key being told it was me or it was because I had too many devices lol. Went over to EE and had no issues with speeds and it’s fine. 

I have lost all hope now of a fix for Samsung even though occasionally some people post and say that they are working on a fix as think by now if that was case they would have sorted it by now. But as I say, it’s more hassle than it’s worth for me to try and return when I can use game mode and it’s ok, just shouldn’t need to use game mode to watch tv judder free. 

0 Likes
shurl77
Pathfinder
Options

Dave I completely agree with the shuddering they said it was something in my house causing the issue, almost wet myself lmho. How low can they get ? !!!!, pretty damned low !!!! LOL